Tuesday 5 July 2011

The Wonderful Life of - ME! 5th July 2011

Joined THE RAMBLERS! completely brilliant! Did a Tuesday evening walk Hurley, Shepherds Lane and Frogmill. Very pleasant indeed, 3 miles in just over an hour-wow! and I didn't have to have my nose in a guidebook. Just chatted with pleasant people through fields, saw loads of animals, Danesfield Hotel, over the bridge, along the river. HUGE kite overhead. Went down the lane Tom and I had discovered and beyond. It's a myriad of lanes infact, all here on our doorstep... lucky lucky people. x

Later that week...
Well I'm totally off Badminton. That was awful. Got told to stand at the front by a man. 'No, YOU stand at the front and get battered,' felt like saying...but didn't. Very sexist Badminton rules if you ask me. Better to stick to your own side of the court, I think, and bash about. Sportspeople can be so dreary. I only went cos I used to like it and thought it might be FUN! Heh-ho.

No comments:

Post a Comment